Looking to fill your evening with fun and adventure with nature. Looking for a fully private and exclusive tour. Enjoy the luxury of a private vehicle for just you and your family/friends on Australia’s only 4wding Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour. Experience exciting night time 4wding, local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna finished off with Glow Worms in t...
Take a light jacket or some warmer clothes with you as the temperatures in the Gold Coast Hinterland can be much cooler than down on the beach.
- Private use of 4WD vehicle
- Guided rainforest walk
- Light supper at local cafe
- Glow Worm viewing
- Spot other nocturnal wildlife
- Night 4WDing
Looking to fill your evening with fun and adventure with nature. Looking for a fully private and exclusive tour. Enjoy the luxury of a private vehicle for just you and your family/friends on Australia’s only 4wding Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour. Experience exciting night time 4wding, local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna finished off with Glow Worms in their natural environment alongside secluded National Park Waterfall. Visiting a local Café open just for us with a choice of homemade cakes and biscuits topped off with a Cappuccino, Tea or Hot Chocolate. Your fully guided experience from start to finish is all about getting you into the forest to experience something that many have not. This is more than just a Glow Worm tour; it’s all about seeing the Rainforest come to life at night time. Like all our tours we offer exclusive venues and luxury 4wds ensuring you’re not lost in the crowd.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle with private guide for the evening
- Hotel pick up from central Gold Coast hotels
- Light evening supper at a local cafe
- National park fees
- Private guided rainforest walk
- Modern 4WD vehicle
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on the guided walk
- Evening Supper at local Café
- Freshly baked cakes and biscuits at exclusive venue
- Guided rainforest walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park to view nocturnal wildlife and Glow Worms
- Australia’s only night time 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast views over the city lights
- Stargazing on return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guide. No large coaches where we visit!
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require
- All customers receive torches for use in the Rainforest
- For our return journey home our vehicle will activate free Wifi to say hello to friends and family back at home
- Tours depart at approximately 7pm and return at approximately 10:30pm. Times may vary depending on time of the year
What to Bring
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket for the cooler evenings
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher