This tour allows guests to get a quick glimpse of what the Gold Coast Hinterland has to offer. If you have time constraints, just want to get back to the beach or are planning a sleep in, join us for a relaxing half day away from the city.
Following the original track built by early pioneer’s to transport their produce to the Coast the tours winds through eucalyptus trees to enter the magnificent rainforests of Tamborine Mountain National Parks. While negotiating this seldom used track we keep a look out for koala and other native wildlife.
Our guides have lived in the area for over 24 years and have extensive local knowledge and expertise. Share their favourite places and learn about the Hinterland, it’s unique flora and fauna. View waterfalls cascading into cool mountain streams.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Courtesy Gold Coast Hotel transfers
- Half Day Tamborine Mountain Tour
- Morning or Afternoon Tea
- Wine tastings
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Boomerang lessons
- National Park Fees
- 4WD along hillside track with Gold Coast Views
- Morning or Afternoon Tea on Tamborine Mountain with delicious baked goods with tea and coffee
- Wine tasting at an award winning winery. Reds, whites, ports and more
- Spare time in Gallery Walk for local arts and crafts shopping
- Guided Rainforest Walk through Tamborine National Park to the Waterfall
- Boomerang throwing demonstration and lesson
- Panoramic views throughout the tour of the Gold Coast countryside and city skyline
- Free in vehicle WiFi
What to Bring
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light Jacket or Jumper
Morning tour departs at 8am and returns at 12.30pm. Afternoon tour departs at 1pm and returns at 5.30pm.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher