Looking to fill your evening with fun and adventure with nature. Join Southern Cross on Australia’s only 4wding Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour. Experience exciting night time 4wding, local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna finished off with Glow Worms in their natural environment alongside secluded National Park Waterfall. Visiting a local Café open just for us with a choice of homemade cakes and biscuits topped off with a Cappuccino, Tea or Hot Chocolate. Your fully guided experience from start to finish is all about getting you into the forest to experience something that many have not. This is more than just a Glow Worm tour; it’s all about seeing the Rainforest come to life at night time. Like all our tours we offer exclusive venues and luxury 4wds ensuring you’re not lost in the crowd.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
Hotel pick up from Central Gold Coast hotels, Evening supper and National park fees
7pm till 10:30pm approx 3-3.5 hours, Times Vary depending on time of year
From selected Gold Coast hotels (Mermaid Beach to Labrador, including Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach) and Movieworld.
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on walk
- Evening Supper at local Café open just for us. Freshly baked cakes and biscuits at our exclusive venue away from all the crowds.
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park to view Nocturnal wildlife and Glowworms
- Australia’s Only Night time 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views over the city lights
- Stargazing on our return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guides, No large coaches where we visit!
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require.
- All customers receive torches for use in the Rainforest.
- For our return journey home our vehicle will activate free Wifi to say hello to friends and family back at home
- All National Parks permits included
What to bring
Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket for the cooler evenings
Min numbers required for tour to operate. Due to the nature of the tour weather conditions may change itinerary and wildlife spotting.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher